On this lovely Tuesday, we chat with writer-director Eddie Sternberg! He chats with Giles Alderson & Dom Lenoir about his filmmaking journey to get his debut feature film I used to be famous (2022) made.
– networking events
– the thing about making shorts
– balancing building a career and making a living
– developing a feature script
– getting I used to be famous made
– pitching to Netflix
– learnings from making the first feature
– working with a neurodivergent cast
Watch I USED TO BE FAMOUS on Netflix!
Get your tickets here:
PATREON Big thank you to:
Marli J Monroe
The Filmmakers Podcast is hosted, produced & written by Giles Alderson @gilesalderson
Edited by @tobiasvees
Social Media by Kalli Pasqualucci @kallieep
Marketing Huw Siddle
Logo and Banner Art by Lois Creative
Theme Music by John J. Harvey
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.